July 2013 E-Newsletter
Ron Wolforth and the Texas Baseball Ranch is Coming to Southern California!!!
Reserve Your Slot Now for an upcoming Elite Pitchers Boot Camp – Held for only 1 weekend on the West Coast in Santa Clarita, CA
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
October 25 thru 27, 2013
This Exclusive 3-Day Baseball Camp for Committed Pitchers Who Have a Burning Desire to Advance to the Next Level
Ron Wolforth’s Elite Pitchers Boot Camp in conjunction with Jim Wagner’s ThrowZone Academy.
3 Days of the Most Intense, Results-Driven Pitching Instruction, Training and Education in the Country Today.
Hello, I’m Coach Ron Wolforth.
And I have to warn you…. my one-of-a-kind training camp is specifically geared for serious, committed and dedicated pitchers (ages 9-25) who are WILLING to work hard and READY to become the most explosive pitcher in their league.
My coaches and I all BELIEVE
without a doubt
that every kid can reach 90mph.
We have seen it happen time and time again (by kids who were told they would NEVER reach 80mph, much less 90mph).
All you need to become a great pitcher is the right information, the right training and the right work ethic.
If you – or your son – have the dedication and the desire to become an unstoppable pitcher, than my Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp will supply you with the knowledge and the training you need to reach any pitching goal.
#3 Draft Pick for 2011 – Trevor Bauer
The information provided opened the door to a path that has transformed my career and allowed me to achieve my lifelong dream of becoming a professional baseball player.”
“They understand what it takes to develop the complete pitcher”
“I consider Ron Wolforth to be one of the most knowledgeable and resourceful pitching instructors in the country.
He understands what it takes to develop the complete pitcher—an approach that places a heavy emphasis on arm health/ arm care, conditioning, mechanics and mental preparation.
What a golden opportunity it would be for any pitcher to get this kind of quality instruction. I am jealous! I want to be a student at the camp!”
“Coaches that actually WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE BETTER and they believe truly that anybody is capable to throw 90 mph”
It is great working with a group of coaches that actually WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE BETTER and they believe truly that anybody is capable to throw 90 mph.
If you want to get to the next level you should attend the EPBC because in 10 years everyone will be trying to pitch like these guys teach.”
The Elite Pitchers Boot Camp Has the Power to Change a Pitcher’s Life
With over 60 of my students drafted in the past 7 years, I have learned something that changed my life (and the lives of the pitchers I coach).
I have learned that in order to get Life-Changing Results, you have to think outside the box and do things a little differently.
This is why I designed the Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp to be a completely different type of Pitching Camp.
Here, the focus is on the individual player.
We will assess your strengths, identify your weaknesses and then you will discover what areas you need to focus on to develop a plan of action that WILL transform you into a stronger, more mental, more powerful pitcher.
I have held over 110 Elite Pitchers Boot Camps and worked with thousands of pitchers… and the results are truly something to brag about.
“The coaches here are a hidden gem”
“I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the camp. The evaluation process helped me to truly see the constraints holding me back from being a better pitcher. The coaches here are a hidden gem.
They teach the right philosophies and give it to you straight. This camp isn’t for the passive pitcher. The Ranch attempts to make a pitcher’s desire stronger and make them want to work harder to succeed.”
“I have never learned so much in such a short amount of time about pitching”
“I really enjoyed the obvious expertise, passion and professional manner of teaching and coaching from everyone running this camp.
The focus on each kid leaving with an understanding of what he needs to do to get to his next level and what it will take and why he needs to do these things is worth everything. The most beneficial things as a parent was coming to a much better understanding of the mechanics of the pitching motion and what to be concerned about correcting and what not to.
I feel I have learned enough that my son and I can watch video of him pitching and recognize where work is needed. I have never learned so much in such a short amount of time about pitching.
This bootcamp is truly for those who are motivated to work hard on their pitching. The expertise and coaching are second to none along with great passion for the subject.”
“The entire coaching staff was amazing. The inspirational time is great and the attention to preparation and arm care is valuable information. You will not leave this camp without gaining huge amount of tools and knowledge. It is very organized and time is not wasted at all. The entire camp is a great atmosphere.
Mike Murphy-father of, Christopher – 15, Granada Hills, CA
The Elite Pitchers Boot Camp Brings Together the Best Coaches to Inspire Your Absolute Best
At each Elite Pitchers Boot Camp, I always bring together a very select group of talented and knowledgeable coaches to help with the training and help ensure YOU get the hands-on support you need…
And every year, I am highly selective about who I ask to join me in coaching the Elite Pitchers Boot camp.
I only want coaches who have a deep understanding of the ranch systems, coaches who understand that training is about the individual… coaches who KNOW how to get results and sincerely believe players can go to the next level vs. simply judging who can and can’t.
Past Coaches have included:
Brent Strom – St. Louis Cardinals
Marty Rubinoff – Baylor University
Trevor Bauer – Cleveland Indians
Cody Buckel – Texas Rangers
China McCarney – Tampa Bay Rays, Cleveland Indians
Ryan Chapman – organization
Matt Blanchard – Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)
In addition, attendees have the opportunity to work with and talk to all of our college and professional players that return to help at these events. And this is incredibly important because so many players love the opportunity to talk with other athletes that have gone through the program and training and can share their personal stories. Last year we had 3 professional pitchers (1 Major Leaguer) and 4 collegiate pitchers as our guest instructors this year.
The Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp is NOT for 90% of the People Reading This Page.
- The EPBC is far more intense than anything most pitchers have ever experienced
- The EPBC is not air conditioned for comfort and doesn’t have shiny new equipment or state of-the-art machines because we KNOW it’s the right information – not the right equipment – that will take you to the next level.
- The EPBC isn’t a nanny. We won’t force anything upon the athlete. We give you freedom to develop what works best for you.
- The EPBC doesn’t clone, cookie cut, choreograph or give you a one size fits all system for you to follow.
- The EPBC doesn’t talk down to you, arrogantly assume we know what is best for you or dictate your every move and thought.
The only things at our EPBC that are “cutting edge” are the most important… the information and the approach
We will give you the tools, the information and the methods that can transform your entire pitching game.
Of course, there are a few things that are expected from you (and a few principals that we expect our pitchers to embrace)…
- We expect your absolute best – no exceptions
- We hold you accountable for your movements, thoughts and behaviors
- We guide, support, inspire and paint a picture of the possible
- We are completely different from the traditional or conventional and we make no excuses or apologies for our uniqueness
- We believe God is great and through him…absolutely anything is possible. There is no place on Earth more optimistic and positive with regards to developing the throwing athlete than the Texas Baseball Ranch and Pitching Central. You Will Improve as a Pitcher Through Our Unique and Incredibly Powerful ‘Spring Training’ Approach
There is no cloning, no cookie-cutting, no posing and no choreographing.
Over the course of 3 days, we will cover:
- The mental side of pitching… so many other coaches and camps neglect this KEY part of becoming a powerhouse pitcher, but we give you that mental edge.
- Mechanical Efficiencies & how they relate to velocity, command and movement. Included will be a personal video analysis.
- Developing different pitches from grips to drills… becoming a more dynamic pitcher – one that other teams’ can’t predict and can’t prepare for.
- The Big 5 – The core backshaping (throwing) drills used at the ranch
- Health of the arm/elbow/shoulder and how to avoid injury and take care of your arm. YOU Are Your Own, Unique Athlete
“The best part for me was the video analysis with Ron. I enjoyed working at all the different stations and learning how to apply all the drills to myself. I learned a more efficient warm up routine, the flaws in my motion that I know I can fix and a good conditioning routine. This was great for me and will plan on attending the camps for the rest of my life.”
-Ben Meyer – 15 Years old
The true genius behind The Elite Pitchers Boot camp is our personal approach.
We work with a pitcher on an individual level – and develop unique and individual systems – so that he can become the best, most athletic, most explosive, most efficient model of himself possible.
Through the Elite Pitchers Boot camp, each player has exposure to some of the most sought-after teachers and coaches in the game today… teachers who are positive and knowledgeable.
All our teachers and coaches BELIEVE – without a doubt – that every kid can approach 90mph. All you need is the right information, the right training and the right work ethic.
If you have the dedication and the desire to become an unstoppable pitcher, we can supply you with the tools you need to reach any pitching goal.
We will assess each pitcher – identify your weaknesses and asses your strengths – from that you will be able to develop your own personal, plan.
You will learn drills, strategies and systems that you can take back home and continue to work through… and continue to grow… and continue to become stronger, more dynamic and more explosive.
But we also dive in deeper and give each pitcher the added information and edge he needs to move to that next level of success… whether it be to make an elite league, become the star of a high school team or get scouted by college and MLB teams.
At the Elite Pitchers Boot camp, you will discover…
- The best & latest drills for pitching… so YOU can be on the cutting edge.
- How to recognize bad advice, misinformation and wrong information… and what to replace it with. This can possibly save your career.
- How to deal with negative, manipulative, biased, arrogant or overbearing people… because you WILL have to deal with negative people who believe you cannot achieve… and if you want to move to that next level, you better be prepared for it.
- How to deal with poor coaches, bad umpires, no offensive support, weak defensive support etc… winners NEVER let bad circumstances move themselves into the victim category. And we will teach you exactly how you can choose a different route.
- How to get noticed by college and pro scouts. Learn what they are REALLY looking for (these answers will surprise you and prepare you for your future).
Camp begins at 5pm on the first day and ends at 1:00pm on the last day.
(Slots are limited and fill-up quickly)
(If your athlete is between the ages of 9-12, you must call before registering. Please call our office at (661) 644-8814. There are specific elements that must be discussed and understood with regard to participation in the boot camps by younger athletes.) The West Coast Elite Pitchers Boot camp is held in Santa Clarita, CA. The first night is indoors at one of the local HS gymnasiums and then outdoors for the next 2 days.
The EPBC was done in a very professional manner and was put on by the best coaches and instructors. We only go to the best because we want the right instruction. The weekend went fast because it was not boring as the participants were always moving and learning. We look forward to the next scheduled weekend
Brad Cross (Grandfather of Aaron Cross, 18 yo, Orange County, CA 1st team Pitcher and San Diego State University signee)
And just like you, every year the boot camp evolves…
Things are always being added…changed…improved and enhanced.
But what won’t change is that Elite Pitchers Boot Camp will always be directed by myself, Coach Ron Wolforth, along with the help of the best teachers and coaches in the country today.
My suggestion to you… don’t delay.
The number of participants is limited to 36 players for this boot camp to ensure that each pitcher gets the individual attention they need. Once our quotas are reached…no more pitchers will be added.
So if you wish to join us for our one of our Boot Camps, sign-up today!
Cost for this 3 day event at the Texas Baseball Ranch is $749! With travel arrangements (flight, car, hotel) that cost could run as much as $2000.
However, to attend this West Coast Texas Baseball Ranch Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp is only $599. Payment reserves your spot. Either check or credit card is accepted.