Ron Wolforth and the Texas Baseball Ranch is coming back to Southern California!!!
Reserve your spot TODAY for the upcoming Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp held one weekend only in Santa Clarita, CA!
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
September 27- 29, 2019
This exclusive, 3-day baseball camp is for committed pitchers with a burning desire to advance to the next level!
One Size Does Not Fit Everyone
In fact, one size won’t even fit one person forever. You are certainly not the same athlete you were last year, so your training program shouldn’t be either. It should grow and evolve with you. There has never been another athlete exactly like you in human history. Your program MUST meet and support your current skills and abilities as well as address your current obstacles, constraints, and limitations.
What’s Your Biggest Pitching Problem?
- I don’t throw hard enough to get the attention of scouts and recruiters.
- I’ve been told I’m not using my legs and hips enough.
- I would immediately throw harder if I just didn’t have this pain, but no one can show me exactly how to eliminate it.
- I’m really good, and then I’m really bad.
- It’s always been difficult to stay completely confident all the time.
- I struggle with my breaking ball or off-speed pitches.
- I throw hard, but my control stinks.
Take this quiz:
- Do you have arm pain, tightness, or soreness that hurts your performance?
- Do you want more velocity so you can make it to the next level?
- Do you want more command of your pitches?
- Do you want better secondary skills?
- Do you want more consistency from game to game?
- Do you want to recover better between starts or training sessions?
If you answered “Yes” to at least one question, you’ll find answers in this letter.
That’s because this information is your ticket to pitching at 90 MPH, dominating hitters, and reaching the next level!
You’re invited to my one-of-a-kind training camp, specifically geared toward serious, committed, and dedicated pitchers between the ages of 12-25.
Hello, I’m Coach Ron Wolforth.
With over 92 of my students drafted in the past 7 years, I have learned something that changed my life and the lives of the pitchers I coach.
I’ve learned that in order to get life-changing results, you have to think outside the box and do things a little differently. This is why I invented the Durathro System and designed the Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp to be a completely different type of training experience.
With this system, the focus is on the individual athlete. You can adapt, adjust, and overcome when you understand where you are right now.
You’ve Just Found The Best Program In The World!
To appreciate the incredible power of the Durathro System, you’ll need to grasp the four basic tenets it’s founded upon:
- Paradigms matter. An incorrect or incomplete paradigm can bring growth and development to a screeching halt, while the right one can accelerate learning tenfold.
- The hyper-personalization of programming. This personalized program is far superior to the standard “one size fits all” program.
- The Bernstein Principle. When it comes to motor skills like pitching a baseball, the Bernstein Principle, the central nervous system, and motor learning rule.
- Assessments and awareness are key. Knowing exactly where you are right now is absolutely invaluable in designing the right path forward.
You’ll throw better, harder, and faster, and be a better athlete!
How You’ll Get More Power With This Program
- Develop a healthy, durable arm. Most of the population has very little idea how to do this and the conventional wisdom is often horrible in this regard. This is one big reason why arm injuries occur at epidemic proportions.
- Develop a connected, efficient movement pattern. It sounds simple, but without a plan the vast majority of pitchers, even at the professional levels, are disconnected to some degree.
- Build a bigger motor. Develop skill strength specific to throwing a baseball, not powerlifting, body building, or football strength.
- Train neuromuscular firing by utilizing the underload/overload concept.
- Understand the Bernstein Principle and the critical nature of ‘Intent.’ Nothing may be more important to velocity development than understanding these two concepts and how to apply them in your training.
- Objectively measure everything you can from your warm-up to your recovery.
- Receive regular check ups and assessments to make sure you are on track.
Learn How To Stay Injury Free
You are your own, unique athlete! The true genius behind the Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp is our personalized approach.
- Do not ignore or minimize ANY pain or discomfort because there is a reason for it.
- Have a personalized and specific plan for off-season, pre-season and during the season, because rest is not a plan.
- Systematically prepare the soft tissue of the shoulder and elbow because rest is not preparation.
- Develop strength in the prime movers so the load will not be primarily dependent upon the arm, elbow, or shoulder.
- Create strength, balance, structural alignment, and physical symmetry because the body works as a synchronized unit.
- Eliminate/reduce mechanical inefficiencies and disconnections.
- Have a personalized and specific plan for the warm-up and recovery process.
- Monitor your sleep, nutrition, and hydration, all of which affect your ability to recover.
- Create a competent team around you who know you, your goals, your workload, and your constraints.
Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp in conjunction with ThrowZone Academy is 3 days of the most intense, results-driven pitching instruction, training, and education in the country today. Plus, just like you, the boot camp evolves every year!
Things are always being added, changed, improved, and enhanced.
What won’t change is Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp will always be directed by Coach Jim Wagner, owner of ThrowZone Academy, along with Coach Ron Wolforth and the best teachers and coaches in the country today.
If you’re interested in attending, don’t delay.
The number of participants at the Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp is limited to 36 players to ensure each pitcher gets the individual attention they need. Once all enrollment slots are filled, no other pitchers will be added.
If you’d like to join us, sign up today!
What People Are Saying About Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp
“Participating in the weekend “Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp” was the best decision I have ever made for my baseball career. The information provided opened the door to a path that has transformed my career and allowed me to achieve my lifelong dream of becoming a professional baseball player.”
– Trevor Bauer
2011 Golden Spikes Award Winner
#3 Draft Pick in 2011 of the Arizona Diamondbacks and current MLB player for the Cleveland Indians
“The entire coaching staff was amazing. The inspirational time is great and the attention to preparation and arm care is valuable information. You will not leave this camp without gaining huge amount of tools and knowledge. It is very organized and time is not wasted at all. The entire camp is a great atmosphere.”
– Mike Murphy, Father of Christopher Murphy, Boston Red Sox 6th round draft pick in 2019 MLB draft
EPBC Program Itinerary
- Opening Presentation / Mindset
- Wake-up warm-up
- Agility work
- Rotation #1 – Video Recording (2 angles)
- Rotation #2 – Agility
- Rotation #3 – Strength work
- Rotation #4 – Arm Care
- Recap & Close
- Opening statements
- Wake-up warm-up
- Rotation #1 – Upper Half video analysis (Coach Ron)
- Rotation #2 – Arm Care (Coach Ryan)
- Rotation #3 – Throwing Upper Body (Coach Flint)
- Rotation #4 – Baseball Ranch Movement Assessment BRAT (Coach Jonathan)
- Rotation #5 – 7 Innings Work (Coach Ollie)
- Lunch (on your own)
- Rotation Work 6
- Lower Half video analysis
- Long Toss
- Throwing (lower half)
- BRAT corrective exercises
- Curveball / Change Up
- Closing Day Presentation
- Mindset video
- Duratro Presentation
- Wake-up warm-up
- Rotations – Continued circuit
- Video Analysis (Lower Body)
- Throwing Drills – part 2
- BRAT Corrective Exercises
- Secondary Pitches (Change up / Slider)
- Strength Work (Suspension Training)
- Mylenation Presentation
- Radar Readings
- Parent Q&A
- Closing statements
When Is The Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp Held?
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
September 27 – 29, 2019
How Much Does The Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp Cost?
Attending a 3-day event like this at the Texas Baseball Ranch normally costs $2,499. With travel arrangements (flight, car, hotel), that cost could amount to as much as $4,000!
Attending the Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp is only $899!!!
If you register before August 1st, you’ll save $50 and reduce the cost to $849!!
After August 1st, the cost returns to $899 until 2 weeks before the camp when the cost will go up to $999.
What Else Will You Receive When You Sign Up?
Besides being trained by the very best pitching coaches for 3 days, you will also receive:
- A camp shirt
- A notebook
- An Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp group photo as well as an individual photo with Coach Wolforth
- Individual video analysis
- A practice plan to ensure your future success on the mound.
The Only Catch?
Space at our next Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp is strictly limited to the first 36 pitchers who apply and are accepted. Several spots have already been reserved following last year’s camp, so space is limited. This helps us ensure every athlete gets the same amount of hyper-personalized, individual training that makes our Boot Camp famous.
Once we hit our limit of 36 applications, doors will close and you’ll have to apply for the next Boot Camp, if there’s room.
If you love baseball and pitching, have a burning desire to improve, and are not afraid of hard work, then you’re a great candidate for the Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp. We’d love to have you aboard!
Ready to Sign Up? Here’s What To Do!
Payment reserves your spot. As of this writing, we already have more than 25% of the 36 spots filled.
We accept check, credit card, or Venmo.
Hotel and camp information will be provided once registration has been completed.
Email Coach Jim at [email protected] for a registration form.
Have questions? Call 661-644-8814 and we’ll take care of you!
Sign up today! You’ll be glad you did.
See you at the 2019 Elite Pitcher’s Baseball Camp!