|“The entire coaching staff was amazing. The inspirational time is great and the attention to preparation and arm care is valuable information. You will not leave this camp without gaining huge amount of tools and knowledge. It is very organized and time is not wasted at all. The entire camp is a great atmosphere.”
– Mike Murphy, Father of Christopher Murphy, Boston Red Sox 6th round draft pick in 2019 MLB draft
EPBC Program Itinerary
- Opening Presentation / Mindset
- Wake-up warm-up
- Agility work
- Rotation #1 – Video Recording (2 angles)
- Rotation #2 – Agility
- Rotation #3 – Strength work
- Rotation #4 – Arm Care
- Recap & Close
- Opening statements
- Wake-up warm-up
- Rotation #1 – Upper Half video analysis (Coach Ron)
- Rotation #2 – Arm Care (Coach Ryan)
- Rotation #3 – Throwing Upper Body (Coach Flint)
- Rotation #4 – Baseball Ranch Movement Assessment BRAT (Coach Jonathan)
- Rotation #5 – 7 Innings Work (Coach Ollie)
- Lunch (on your own)
- Rotation Work 6
- Lower Half video analysis
- Long Toss
- Throwing (lower half)
- BRAT corrective exercises
- Curveball / Change Up
- Closing Day Presentation
- Mindset video
- Duratro Presentation
- Wake-up warm-up
- Rotations – Continued circuit
- Video Analysis (Lower Body)
- Throwing Drills – part 2
- BRAT Corrective Exercises
- Secondary Pitches (Change up / Slider)
- Strength Work (Suspension Training)
- Mylenation Presentation
- Radar Readings
- Parent Q&A
- Closing statements
When Is The Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp Held?
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
September 25th, 26th, and 27th, 2020
How Much Does The Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp Cost?
Attending a 3-day event like this at the Texas Baseball Ranch normally costs $2,499. With travel arrangements (flight, car, hotel), that cost could amount to as much as $4,000!
However, if you register before August 1st, attending Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp is only $899!!
After August 1st, the cost will be $939 until 2 weeks before the camp when the cost goes up to $1,095.
What Else Will You Receive When You Sign Up?
Besides being trained by the very best pitching coaches for 3 days, you will also receive:
- A camp shirt
- A notebook
- An Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp group photo as well as an individual photo with Coach Wolforth
- Individual video analysis
- A practice plan to ensure your future success on the mound.
The Only Catch?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis and the need to maintain social distancing, we’ve had to limit space at our next Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp. Registration is strictly limited to the first 24 pitchers who apply and are accepted. We already have 15 spots reserved from last year’s camp, so space is limited. This helps us ensure every athlete gets the same amount of hyper-personalized, individual training that makes our Boot Camp famous.
Once we hit our limit of 24 applications, doors will close and you’ll have to apply for the next Boot Camp, if there’s room.
If you love baseball and pitching, have a burning desire to improve, and are not afraid of hard work, then you’re a great candidate for the Elite Pitcher’s Boot Camp. We’d love to have you aboard!
Ready to Sign Up? Here’s What To Do!
Payment reserves your spot. As of this writing, we already have more than 35% of the available spots filled.
We accept check, credit card, or Venmo.
Hotel and camp information will be provided once registration has been completed and will be sent out in approximately 2 weeks.
Email Coach Jim at [email protected] for a registration form.
Have questions? Call 661-644-2147 (Jim’s cell number) and we’ll take care of you!
Sign up today! You’ll be glad you did.
See you at the 2020 Elite Pitcher’s Baseball Camp!